Veronica's Family Blog

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Yet another Birthday party lol






well tristin went to another birthday party on saturday October 7, 2006 and the kids name was Kai i thought it was a girl so i went and bought a present for a little girl and then matt and tristin meet me downtown after work and everything and we are eating and everything and he tells me Kai is a boy not a girl so i have to go return what i bought and got a different present lol... anyways it was a swimming party at the travelodge and he wouldn't go in right away... he wanted me to go in with him and that was fine... and when i went in with him he was like glued to me lol i had to yank him off of me to get him to swim by himself boy i'm so proud of him swimming by himself.... and if any of you know how tristin is you know exactly what i mean lol well here are some pics from the birthday party...

2 Comments:

  • At 8:38 PM, Blogger Robyn said…

    Hey!! What great pics! I can understand how you messed up the name. that is a different name.

    hope all is well your way!

     
  • At 10:49 PM, Blogger vloessin said…

    ya it sure screwed me up lol everything is good with me

     

Post a Comment

<< Home